Lyra Delos

I currently have a VPI Classic with a Benz Glider S and all Manley electronics- Chinook Phono, Jumbo Shrimp Pre and Snapper Monos. I am really enjoying this system, but sometimems find myslef looking for a little more detail and treble extension and a little tighter on the bottom end. From what I have been reading, the Lyra Delos might give me what I am looking for; has anyone ever compared these two cartridges? Are there any other cartridges I should also consider in the Delos price range?
post2338
Are you tracking between 1.7-1.8 grams? Is the VTA set properly? Lyra recommends 20 degree.
I don't think that the paper touching the record will do any damage, but to me, it is a concern that either the cartridge is not set up properly or is not functioning properly. Have you tried to contact Lyra?
I think your paper issue is of great concern. I would definitely contact Jonathan Carr at Lyra. He's one of the champions of customer service and will for sure be attentive to your issue.
After my original posting in in February, I decided to go with the Delos. After listening to it for over 60 hours, I am extremely pleased; it gives me the detail and air I was looking for and the control on the bottom end; excellent complement to my VPI/Manley front end. It is somewhat more forward and detailed than the Benz Glider which is what I needed in my system. However, my plan is to still keep the Benz as it is still in my opinion an excellent cartridge, and mount it on a 2nd arm and use it on my vinyl recordings that sound a little too hot in my system. Lastly, I did not find the difficulty of mounting the Delos to be of any more significance compared to other cartridges.
Just recently purchased a VPI Classic 1 installed with the Delos and im extremely happy with it. Only a few hours into it and i know it will only get better.