European Vibraplane?

I was trying to find an EU analog of the Vibraplane and came across Iso-Plate from Thor Labs:

http://www.thorlabs.de/NewGroupPage9.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2612

The specs look a bit worse then Vibraplane 2210 (resonant freq. is said to be at 3.5max vs 2.5Hz). The pricing, esp. without the breadboard is aceptable. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it?

Cheers,
bydlo
bydlo
Those compact, low profile units would seem best for low shipping costs to EU.
Just put them under a steel ballast plate (obtained locally) to get the total load
close to the max. design load and that could be a very nice solution with a quiet
compressor. Has anyone tried these?
Peter,

If you're referring to the SLM series isolators from my first link, you only need a bicycle pump, not a compressor. The S-2000 series isolators need a minimum of 660 lbs to perform, so they are arguably not suited for home audio use...

The platform from my last link uses four isolators that Bydlo linked and looks like the equivalent to the Vibraplane and Minus-K, but the price is not listed.

Assuming the SLM series isolators do a decent job, they indeed might a pretty good deal and an alternative for those who can't afford a Vibraplane.
Peter, all that is available in EU: as I learned Newport has a warehouse in France. BT-2024 automatic platform sales for:

1869EU+VAT+150EU shipping within EU (unavoidable) which in my case gives 2450Eu...2/3 of the price of te deck I want to support...

I made a mistake, the fres is 3.5Hz not 2.5Hz (tricky Newport started the scale on their curves from 1Hz not 0Hz..), so the same as the Thorlabs unit, which is manual (ok with me) and sells for 870Eu+25%swedish VAT+50Eu shipping=1130EU. I'm waiting for more detailed info from Thor re performmance (esp. fres vs. load info).
Sorry that I was less than clear in my post. I am referring to the CM225 low
profile isolators with built in leveling valves. They need a compressor and can
support 60 lbs each for 240 lbs total. If the turntable is 100 lbs, then a steel
slab is another 130 or so and that could be very effective isolation.

I find that if you are isolating a turntable which needs to be absolutely level, then
the self leveling feature is a must. Manually adjusting the height every day or
two is not worth the cost savings for the more basic isolators, IMO. I also found
that with my passive Vibraplane, I had to fill it up slightly every three days, and
that was not fun because of the need to relevel the system. The active units with
a compressor and self leveling are MUCH more convenient, if slightly more
expensive and complex.
This is probably what is inside their benchtop platforms...at 1/2 the price. The full Newport catalogue is available in EU so shipping (apart from the Newport crazy intra EU flat rates) and esp. customs should not be a problem.
The other EU option--ThrowLabs, seems completely unprofessional: they have removed all the specs of their platforms from the web (good that there is a link at the beginning of this thread) and on my question to the tech support about f_res vs load they said they don't know and asked ME where I took f_res<3.5Hz from HAHAHAHA! Probably they make their platforms as an unimportant acessory which must be in the line and don't give a s...t about it.