European Vibraplane?

I was trying to find an EU analog of the Vibraplane and came across Iso-Plate from Thor Labs:

http://www.thorlabs.de/NewGroupPage9.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2612

The specs look a bit worse then Vibraplane 2210 (resonant freq. is said to be at 3.5max vs 2.5Hz). The pricing, esp. without the breadboard is aceptable. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it?

Cheers,
bydlo
bydlo
Lharasim, the Vibraplane isolates in BOTH the vertical and horizontal planes.
I bought 3 VP's new from SOS and never had any Problem. But I never move them with filled feet. I think, that is the reason why some don't hold the air. It is mishandling from owners.
Such devices are based on brain, the pricing is made for professional users. I doubt, they would accept the High End calculation... (High End is a filled air tube in a wood box for several hundred $ ...)
I also listened to Minus-K with the same turntable...good luck with that units. It starts moving even when you move the Tonearm to the first track. Even when someone would pay me for it, I would refuse to use it. They are ok for units with centered weight, but that's it.
When you are in Europe, try it. Check the specs, what load it needs ...
This is what my (obviously small) brain started to figure out with Minus K: very low f_res @ relatively low loads gives ultra low stifness and potential of being sort of wobbly. You seem to confirm that. As I see it, the difference between a turntable and e.g. an electron microscope is that the latter is pretty much static, while turntable is obviously rotatig, generating (micro)vibrations. What can be very efficient for isolating static loads from external vibrations, may have problems when the load is non-static: it has to deal with both external and load vibrations--it can get "confused"

The main reason for my inquiry is to isolate my deck from the suspended wood floor. As I understand the max power from e.g foot steps is located between 10-15Hz, so a f_res of 2-3Hz should in theory be enough. Thorlabs is a bit shy on the data of the platform, stating only f_res<3.5Hz and strangely wide load range of 45-180kg. If that f_res is at the max load, then the platform is substantially worse than the Vibraplane. I'm waiting for the additional data from Thor.
BTW, it's 1150EUR shipped in EU and the horrendous Swedish VAT paid. I'm also waiting for a quote from a EU Kinetic Systems distributor on 2210...let's see.
Ok, got the quote on 20x24" Kinetic platforms in EU: 2180EU passive, 2990EU active...and that is before German VAT of 19% and ex. shipping...well, this is beyond anything reasonable, given US prices. Steve's Vibraplanes shipped here would be cheaper...all that crazy pricing seems a function of the airmail post only across the pond (USPS stopped surface service in 2006 or 2007).
Just an FYI. The Vibraplane units made for SOS has 7 upgrades over a standard microscope Vibraplane. Things like added dampening under the top plate and skirt just to name 2. Do they sound the same? No, close but the ones for audio are sonically ahead of the standard units.