Basis 2500, 2800 or Debut - which would you use?

Hi fellow Audiogoners - I am giving serious consideration to acquiring either a Basis 2500, 2800 or Debut - which would you use and why? I look forward to your timely replies. Thanks very much.
rmarcus5757
Pops, Are you sure the Basis 2200 is "impervious to mechanical or
airborn vibration?" I believe Syntax had his Basis on a Vibraplane and
noticed an improvement from the added isolation. I have my SME 30/12 and
motor controller on a Vibraplane and also noticed an improvement.

I did recently hear a Basis Debut with a Vector arm and Clearaudio Goldfinger
cartridge in a super Spectral/MIT/Magico Q7 system and the sound was very
natural and enjoyable. I really liked the build quality and vacuum system on
the Basis.
....But I would buy it with a Phantom Arm instead of the Vector.
Syntax
hello Syntax, could you please explain why you would prefer the Graham Phantom arm over the Basis Vector arm? I would like to understand your reasoning. Thank you.
Peterayer, I have had my 2200 on two surfaces, first, a maple butcher block on top of a target stand and now on top of an Arcici stand with air bladder technology. I cannot say I noticed a difference with the TT however, my electronics are better isolated on the floating shelves underneath and I have noticed a slight improvement.

When the 2200 was on the butcher block you could bang on the BBwith no audible or physical effect. So IMO, the resonate annihilators used for suspension on the 2200 is all I need for isolation.

BTW, you must have heard that system at Goodwins, heard it a few weeks also, quite nice!
Yes, I did hear it at Goodwins. I was shopping for cables and was treated to their big room with my LPs. It was very memorable.

I could also tap on my stand under my SME table with no audible effect, but the sound did improve when I put the 150 lb Vibraplane plus a 130lb piece of steel ballast under my table. It was like jumping up to a higher lever cartridge with the added low level resolution from the improved isolation.

I admit I have no experience with your 2200. Seems like a nice table. I like the looks of your room. I'm sure a dedicated sound room would do wonders for my system.
I had no idea an acoustically designed room could make such a difference. Good luck in your TT search - you have a very nice system.