Not too early to consider CES

Today I received advance registration for CES via email. Probably the first notice for those (like me) who have attended many years.

All Audiogon members should consider going this year. We could even meet somewhere and do the show together. Registration is free through November, and the badge allows access to all the displays of high end, home theater and all the other electronic exhibits.

For those who don't already know, the show is in Las Vegas, where rooms may be had for a reasonable price.

If you do not already work for a company that is somehow related to electronics or computers (what is not?) You can make up your own company name.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xalbertporter
I suggest we consider reserving a dining room at Buca di Beppo located at 412 East Flamingo Road. Buca is just east of the strip. I would recommend a dinner gathering on Thursday night the week of the show. Say between 7PM-9PM. Buca is close to the Alexis Park and if, "The Show" goes back to the Tuscany this year, Buca is even closer to that hotel. Bucca can also handle a large dinner party, has several separate rooms and the food cost is reasonable. We could perhaps come up with a buffet type dinner with a target cost of in the $20-$25 per person range, without wine of course.