Basis table or SME

I am looking to acquire a high end table. I currently use a Forsell Air Reference. I really like the build quality and support that Basis provides and have heard equally good comments about SME tables as well. I would appreciate your feedback on both or either of these tables. I'm considering a Basis 2500/2800 Signature or a Basis Bebut Signature or an SME 20/3 or 20/12. I am open to other suggestions that are designs based on proven technology with excellent customer care. Thanks very much.
rmarcus5757
Jhardy,

when I am honest, not in a way to make a final statement. I listened to original Verdiers from the early 80's, with the original Magnets. The musical flow and information was really, really good. I always wanted to buy one but in a way, I always missed the chance ... they are a bit rare, too.
Later some DIY mods became available, the feedback was not good about those, years later the Nouvelle Platine was launched, but it is not comparable to the first ones. Same name but technically different. Mainly sold in Europe I think.
If it was me you wanted to elaborate, I think both the Basis and SME tables will be significantly more neutral than the Forsell. However, the Forsell has a certain sound (maybe a coloration) that is very addictive and makes records sound really good. If you love the sound of your Forsell, you should hear a higher-end Basis or SME to make sure you like the trade-off. I chose the Basis because ultimately the Forsell, along with being more expensive, was much more of a tweaky unit that I felt was not as solidly built and was not as neutral as I would have liked. It did make beautiful music, though, and that you're still using one indicates to me that my concern on the build quality was not well-founded.