Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555
Syntax who is holding you back from making the great motor/controller you lazy POS. The market is emmense, can't you see it. Go save us, maybe you can win a Nobel prize.

Lets call a spade a spade, your whole gig is the "marketing" of yourself (the expert consulant) and a few odd hardware items (at least from what I have seen). Funny how its OK for you market yourself but when others do it its "gimmicky". Really?

Its ok ot make money. But looking at your "system" page its nice for you that people pay you money. You have a lot of pricy stuff, it must be a lot of money. You don't strike me as some kind of Robbin Hood.
... you back from making the great motor/controller you
lazy POS

I am not a manufacturer nor a deaf Dealer who sells inferior products to
customers with wrong promises. I am a regular customer who prefers Designs
done right (or close to it).
I think, I am not the right person for your "questions" :-)
Some of you guys would never make it in the medical world where patient's lives depend on large, randomized controlled trials, objectivity and leaving egos at the door.

Geez, this is a great hobby for music lovers. Everyone can't be right, and everyone can't be wrong. That's what makes it fun. Let's keep it fun.
Here are at least two of the many designs that Syntax owns that are "done right": Vibraplane and Source Odyssey RCM. Agreed, let's keep it fun.
I wonder, if using a third party motor control unit (Walker?) with TW AC-1 would improve speed stability?
Philb7777,
You are right about the medical field and the large randomized, placebo- controlled trials (I'm a physician BTW), but unfortunately one cannot operate with a large enough sample here, to make any intelligent conclusions.
As you can see, the opinions in this very thread are diametrically opposite. I really was hoping for more consensus on these two TTs. Go figure