DAC for entry level system

Hello,
I have an entry level system.
Speakers: Vienna acoustics Bach.
Plinius 8100 integrated amp.
Arcam CD72 player.
Logitech squeesbox touch.
I would like to buy a DAC to my system(prefer used to get more for the money), but I don’t know what price level of DAC will get me much better result compare to the internal DAC that I have now in the Arcam and the Logitec. Will(example of price groups) $179 HRT music steamer II will do it? Or $379 Musical fidelity V-DAC MKII, or $649 Simaudio 100D, or $995 Rega dac.
Thanks.
bedel
If you are considering the PS Audio DL III for ~$400-$450 I'd look for a good deal on the much newer NuWave for ~$600-$650. If you are moving towards PC audio the NuWave has a great USB section (I'm also using a SB Touch, w/ EDO USB to USB). I tried the DL III prior to the NuWave and the NuWave is way nicer in just about every way.
Tubeears, :)
I'm not saying no to tubes. I need to try it.
Darkstar1, I'll definatly update when I'll buy the DAC. The Rega DAC is definatly one of the units that is intersting me.
Dragon1952, the Nuwave looks like a great product. The price that you mentioned is for new or used unit?
The NuWave for $600-$650 would be used. I recently got a mint unit for under $650 shipped. Some people got them for $695-$795 new w/ trade-ins so if you are patient you can find a great deal on a used one.
Thank's Dragon1952. just one more question for you. Are you using the balance output or the non balance output of the Newave? Since I don't have balance input in my amp, I wanted to ask you if you checked both of them in your system, and if you found one of them better then the other one?
Thanks.