The Best Way to Clean Records

Your search is over - here's a guy who knows about vinyl cleaning. After all, he owns a record store, so he must know. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VSv-Sfdz2s
chayro
"If window cleaner works why not put some armorall on after that ;). That should make your records shine real good."

It's what I use. The music emerges from a blacker background.
Onemug,I'm sure your not serious but if you are how often do you clean your stylus? Once every track? I imagine the silicone in armorall would gunk up the stylus real fast.
"If window cleaner works why not put some armorall on after that ;). That should make your records shine real good."

It's what I use. The music emerges from a blacker background.

A good comment and a great answer :-)
Yeah, that is High End. You will find everything. Some years ago I've been in 2 shops from professional record dealers, serious ones. Both used professional Cleaning Machines (VPI 17F, Keith Monks). I was amazed when I saw that but both told me, there is no way out. They want serious money from their customers - for rare records - and of course they try their best to give them a good-as-possible-product.
There are differences :-)
Actually, Axxis Audio is selling ROR (residual oil remover) as a record cleaner. ROR is used to clean camera lenses and works great on glass. It's basically glass cleaner and even contains a tiny bit of ammonia. You can buy a small bottle of it for a few bucks if you want to give it a try. It does work very well on fingerprints.