Clearaudio innovation wood or SME 20/3

Looking for my last table. I will be using my SME V arm and Lyra Kleos cartridge. Rest of my system is posted. Have heard both these tables at shows and was impressed with both.
It has to be set it and forget it. And support (if needed) is as important as sonics to me. Any one have any input on sound comparisons of these two tables? Thanks for any help.
tom_hankins
Here are a couple others that have been mentioned to me...

How about Linn LP12?

Thousands of audiophiles can't be wrong....
I did not like the Linn as much as the Audio Note TT that replaced it and I did not like the AN TT as much as the Clearaudio Ovation that I presently have. You should not overlook the Clearaudio arms. I don't have experience with Lyra so I can't attest to how they might match up.
Syntax, I'll let those thousands enjoy the LP12s.
I think I will stick to either the SME or Clearaudio. I'll use my SME V arm until I can afford to add a graham arm to whichever table I end up with.
Another Innovation Wood fan here. Mounted on it, I have a Graham Phantom II with an Benz Ebony S-L and a Clearaudio Universal arm with an A90. It's an excellent table.
I don't know anything about the Clearaudio tables, but I owned the SME Model 10 with V arm for eight years and now have the SME 30/12 with V-12 arm. I have not heard the 20/3, but I read that it's sound approaches the regular 9" Model 30. If you have heard it and like it and since you will be using your V arm, I would suggest buying the 20/3. IMO, the suspended SME tables are very good platforms for allowing the cartridge to perform. I find them very neutral, though many disagree and think they are dull, slow, unexciting. My two SME tables have never sounded like that in my system. With the new power supply/motor controller, the table is very speed accurate, has great isolation and is built to be a "last purchase". You can also have every confidence in the quality of the company.

You might also consider the barely-used 20/12 on Audiogon. This could be an interesting alternative for a similar price to a new 20/3. The V-12 arm is incredible and I find it to be significantly better than the standard V.