Has anybody tried the Reed 3P?

I own the Reed 2A and have the 'Magnetic Reed' on lone which I can buy. But I am also curious about the 3P as a possible next one.

Regards,
128x128nandric
Wow - that video is short but perfectly clear. Extremely clever engineering.

Regards,
I can easily see that to. But they seem to be pivoting the arm tube vs the cartridge/headshell...so is the geometry right here? While my TriPlanar is a manual (not on the fly and not while a record is playing!) it's also pivoting the arm tube.

So is this the best method and can you hear the geometry issues (if true?)? Seems like Reeds other arm does it better and arms like the graham phantom supreme...
I have a 12" 3P on order. From what I understand the only thing affected by azimuth adjustment on this arm, albeit slightly, is VTA. Now I can tell you in my experience adjusting VTA is no big deal. I'll be happy to post my impressions when I have this finally set up but as of now I'm not too concerned. The Talea is another arm with azimuth on the fly, also not at the headshell, and I haven't heard much debate on that so far. Mountain from a molehill? I'll find out soon enough but I'm not too worried. The other thing to consider here is the bearing on the 3P which is different from the other Reeds and should be a significant advancement.
As the oldest customer ( in both sense) by the Reed I feel
pretty embarrassed to admit to have just 'discovered' how
ingenious the headshell actually is. Embarrassed also because I made some 'technical suggestions' to Vidmantas about the headshell. My idea was to make the headshell exchangible and adviced Vidmantas to look at the SME 12 and Kuzma for 'inspiration'. He never responded to my suggestions so I thought that his pride as engineer was
'damaged'. Ie technical suggestions from a lawyer...
I now think that he wanted to be polite.
Well the headshell is, so to speak, 'composed' such that
one can use the azimuth part (or do without) and remove
the existing 'cart holder' and put the other one instead.
I just ordered one extra 'headshell' so I can install my
both carts which are intended for my Reed 2 A in advance.
With the azimuth provision on the headshell one can adjust
the azimuth as good as possible and than 'fine tune' by
ear with the azimuth on the fly. Or so I think in a pure
'abstract' way. I wish I owned the 3P already.

Regards,
well that solves the "mountain out of a mole hill"...sounds like he got it "very" right...