Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Nadric good for you, your moving up the evolution scale however some may out of prejudice and pure ignorance will view you never reaching the status that of an American, but I doubt this would bother you. May I ask when you made the Netherlands your new home did you get neck strains looking up at all those tall people?

Roc, not accurate,you being American it's just your comments and views of other nations and their peoples are typically skewed and misinformed.
What I mean by typical American knowledge of World history and geography, it's blatantly evident it's not your strong point for many of you.

Google "Rick Mercer Talking to Americans" including a folly of episodes of interviews with George Bush even educated? university professors including students signing a petition stopping the Polar Bear hunt in Toronto, just for an example.

Don't take offence we Canadians like to poke harmless fun at Americans because of our own personal experiences and the examples with Rick Mercer.
You being in the military you maybe interested to know your and my citizen history going back to the American Civil War including every other conflict,we are freely to cross boarders to sign up.

Inna, I have never had to use my AK on some threatening animal so far, the ak is compact with a modified folding stock and fits nicely into a back pack.
On remote fishing trips when the float plane drops us off in the middle of no where for a week, the AK is a comfort to have.

The old adage, it's best to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have one.
"you being American it's just your comments and views of other nations and their peoples are typically skewed and misinformed.
What I mean by typical American knowledge of World history and geography, it's blatantly evident it's not your strong point for many of you."

In_shore: I do believe you are evading answering my question. I hate to sound like a broken record, but these are serious 'charges', so I should get the benefit of chapter and verse as pertains to my so-called lack of knowledge. This has nothing to do with Bush or polar bears. We are speaking of world war in Europe. Please point out my errors. If you can't, I will just assume you spoke in haste without thinking and regret your statement. Apology accepted.
Roc,
You mention above the conscientious of the civilian population in war torn Europe during that time, really? is that a fact.
Blow a little harder, you should actually have conversations with a verity of nationals including veterans of both sides to get an inkling of the mind set and times.

Have you watched Rick Mercer yet?

Bye

In Shore, Sarcasm is a dangerous weapon in the hands of an
nitwit. To postulate some specific status for all Americans
speaks 'volums' about your intellect. As I alredy mentioned I got my Law degree in Holland and will add that I was university teacher for 35 years. I live in Holland for more than 40 years and because I am 190 cm tall I don't need to look up to anyone in Holland. You are probable a 'French Canadian' in the sense of 'French' as our Rambo Rik suggested. What is btw your competence regarding the Americans? You obviously like to speak in their name. I am sure Rambo Rik will protest. Do you use your Kalashnikov to earn your money? I will be not suprised at all if this is the case.

Now I feel the need to defend Canada. Why is national identity so important and easily offended?