Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Thuchan,
Exactly. I like your very relevant straightforwardness and clarity of thought.
No we shouldn't ignore them but nor should we pay much attention to them if they continue like that.
Why would anyone need an assault rifle in Canadian outdoors? A good rifle, yes, but machine gun?
In the first place this is, I hope, an 'open forum'. There
are threads (topics) with technical and musical issues for
which , to be relevant in dogmatic sense, one will need
Ph.D in electronics or musical academy. Ie each discipline
has its own vocabulary. This thread is actually very vaque
in technical and musical sense. I would prefer,say, attitude above the 'soul'. If there is such a thing as the 'soul' then probable this will be one and the same thing in overyone or in anything. This is obviously not the precondition for the attitudes. We all may have different kinds. If this thread was within the (dogmatic)bondaries
of the 'soul in the TT' issue I don't believe we will agree
on anything. Ie any consensus was from the start not possible. But thanks to the 'open kind' of our discussion I was able to learn more about Inna, Rambo Rik, Marakanetz, etc. and change my mind about them. My first impression was
'religious fanatics' with God as 'éxplanation' of everything . As a atheist I am allergic for such kind of discussion. However I learned how eloquent Inna actually is
that Rambo rik is not a war-horse and Marakanetz is one sensitive and nice guy. This is to me the advantage of an 'open discussion'. From the other side I also noticed some
change in the attitude of Inna and Rambo Rik against me.
I progressed from a 'worm' and even 'French' which was meant by Rik to be a stronger insult, via 'Dutch scum' to a 'wild Serbian worrior'. Not a bad result I should think from two days of discussion.

Regards,
Nadric good for you, your moving up the evolution scale however some may out of prejudice and pure ignorance will view you never reaching the status that of an American, but I doubt this would bother you. May I ask when you made the Netherlands your new home did you get neck strains looking up at all those tall people?

Roc, not accurate,you being American it's just your comments and views of other nations and their peoples are typically skewed and misinformed.
What I mean by typical American knowledge of World history and geography, it's blatantly evident it's not your strong point for many of you.

Google "Rick Mercer Talking to Americans" including a folly of episodes of interviews with George Bush even educated? university professors including students signing a petition stopping the Polar Bear hunt in Toronto, just for an example.

Don't take offence we Canadians like to poke harmless fun at Americans because of our own personal experiences and the examples with Rick Mercer.
You being in the military you maybe interested to know your and my citizen history going back to the American Civil War including every other conflict,we are freely to cross boarders to sign up.

Inna, I have never had to use my AK on some threatening animal so far, the ak is compact with a modified folding stock and fits nicely into a back pack.
On remote fishing trips when the float plane drops us off in the middle of no where for a week, the AK is a comfort to have.

The old adage, it's best to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have one.
"you being American it's just your comments and views of other nations and their peoples are typically skewed and misinformed.
What I mean by typical American knowledge of World history and geography, it's blatantly evident it's not your strong point for many of you."

In_shore: I do believe you are evading answering my question. I hate to sound like a broken record, but these are serious 'charges', so I should get the benefit of chapter and verse as pertains to my so-called lack of knowledge. This has nothing to do with Bush or polar bears. We are speaking of world war in Europe. Please point out my errors. If you can't, I will just assume you spoke in haste without thinking and regret your statement. Apology accepted.
Roc,
You mention above the conscientious of the civilian population in war torn Europe during that time, really? is that a fact.
Blow a little harder, you should actually have conversations with a verity of nationals including veterans of both sides to get an inkling of the mind set and times.

Have you watched Rick Mercer yet?

Bye