$2500 Phono Stage Suggestions

My current phono is a Whest Two, VPI Classic with a Ortofon 2M Black MM cart. No plans to change the cart. anytime soon. The Fosgate, Parasound JC3 all seem to get good reviews along with the Sutherland 20/20. If I purchase thru Audio Advisor they have the Fosgate and PP3 with a 30 day return but I wont be able to compare only return one for the other. I will be calling a local dealer to see if can get a Fosgate demo. No complaints with the Whest just looking for a clear step up. Rest of my setup is Cary SLP03 tube pre, Spectron amp and B&W 802D speakers. Any others I should consider?
stl114_nj
The suggestion is to leave everything as it is. You like your phono stage. If you seek entertainment - change the turntable or speakers.
2nd the dead quiet Nagra BPS, which was a great match for me with the Ortofon 2M Black. I moved on to an Audio Research PH7 in that system for loading flexibility but I miss the Nagra's silence and it's incredibly small footprint. It is a superb phono stage.
Another vote for the K&K phono stage. I have used one for 5 years and am about to install Kevins latest upgrade. Having compared it to a number of stages, including the Whest, the only one I thought bettered it was the Tron phono stage in an all Tron system and then not by much. It's nearly twice the price too.

An important consideration is that Kevin at K&K is constantly trying to improve it and offers the upgrades at very reasonable cost.
I have the Fosgate. I really like it, and I prefer the included optional 12AT7 in the V3 position instead of the 12AX7 which I thought had too much bass. The 12AT7 still had a rich tube sound, but was more balanced frequency-wise. I think the stock tubes sound great but I replaced mine with Telefunkens. The Fosgate is an easy recommendation.
I vote for the Part Connexion modded PS Audio GCPH, which I believe Underwood HiFi sells here on Audiogon.

I have tried many others, but this one never loses. It's super flexible, and the mods that Parts Connexion do to it make it dead quiet, and really improve the soundstage depth, and the extension. It's a big, smooth complete sound. Probably the best bargain I have seen in all of audio.