$2500 Phono Stage Suggestions

My current phono is a Whest Two, VPI Classic with a Ortofon 2M Black MM cart. No plans to change the cart. anytime soon. The Fosgate, Parasound JC3 all seem to get good reviews along with the Sutherland 20/20. If I purchase thru Audio Advisor they have the Fosgate and PP3 with a 30 day return but I wont be able to compare only return one for the other. I will be calling a local dealer to see if can get a Fosgate demo. No complaints with the Whest just looking for a clear step up. Rest of my setup is Cary SLP03 tube pre, Spectron amp and B&W 802D speakers. Any others I should consider?
stl114_nj

Showing 2 responses by inna

The suggestion is to leave everything as it is. You like your phono stage. If you seek entertainment - change the turntable or speakers.
Why is it so important to you to keep the cartridge you have no matter what? And the turntable.
I generally agree with the thought that you have to spend at least the double to have a big improvement. That's the reason why I don't upgrade often, but when I do it is at least twice as expensive and more for table/arm.