Benz Slr Gullwing vs Lp s

Hello to all,

I need help in choosing one of these cartridges. Has anybody compared these two cartridges? In two german reviews they say that the Slr is even better than the Lp s !? My turntable is a Garrard 301 with a Graham Phantom B-44. I had the Clearaudio Concerto which i broked and it wasn't the sound i was searching for. I want something more musical.
Thank you to all
agucela
Well both are very good cartridges and the share a 'house sound'. In my system, with my tastes, I preferred the LPS. I'll be interested to see what others have to say...
thanks jazdoc,

have you heard both? If so, which difference did you notice?
I have a small room and when i play something with many instruments at the same time, like rock or classic it is difficult to hear them all and that´s what the german review says about the slr. The slr does it better. And the lp s is warmer and has more bass. I also don´t know if it´s better or worse for me to have more bass because of the small room (3mx5m). I wanted to hear more opinions, maybe the german like more analitycal sound!? I had enough with the clearaudio.
Agucela... The LPS is the better cartridge. Its not too warm, cold, this, or that. Its simply wonderful. Before you get one, realize that it is a VERY heavy cartridge, and you better know for sure that your arm can properly balance it. I would say that it probably can not as is, so you might want to contact the Graham for a heavier counterbalancing weight.
I had the counterweight on the front top and had to change the screws for longer one because the counterweight was to heavy for the concerto. I think it should work.
many thanks
Did you hear both cartridges?