SME 20/3 or Oracle Delphi VI or Garrard 301

I am just about to buy a new table. I have happily owned an original oracle Delphi for 30 years! Choices are the new 20/3, Oracle Delphi VI or possibly a rebuilt Garrard 301. They all run about the same money.
The reviews and comments out there lead me to believe I will be better off using a non SME arm on the 20/3...I will probably go with a Graham Phantom. (I like the removable arm tube concept too) For now I will use my SME IV.
keep reading the SME detractors claim that the tables are lifeless. Not something you can accuse a Delphi of for sure. The HiFi News reviews of both tables are nothing short of glowing. As far as I can tell the Oracle is possibly more nimble and musical(?) while the SME is more "solid".
Your thoughts are welcom
mauidj
No slight intended. His name came up several times here and I'd never heard of him that's all. But his opinions do get quoted a lot so I was curious.
Actually, I think it was his single action (rather than any stated opinions) of preferring the Technics to the Walker in his home system that gained Albert a lot of notoriety here. I love my SP1 Mk3, but I do not assume that it would be superior to the Walker table in my own system. I would have to hear that to believe it. I have heard the Walker in other systems and it is remarkably good, too.
Oh OK. Thanks for the enlightenment. Yep I would not have an opinion on that. Never heard an SP10. But that is quite something if it can outperform a Walker. I would like to hear one if that's the case.
Just read some of the threads on the subject...interesting indeed.
Is the Mk3 much better than the 2 as I see those around for not much money?
I never heard either though read some. It appears that there are not many tables that can outperform correctly set-up Walker in any system. It would be fun to compare that Technics to it.
Albert is also a dealer for Purist Audio, if I am right.
cipher,

When you are ready to sell that Oracle IV, let me know. I have a nice home ready for it.