Gruv Glide

anyone use it ? Is it just going to gum up the grooves ? I have it, not enough experience with it to come to a conclusion whether it's good or not so good.
128x128rockitman
I avoid this sort of stuff, just clean vinyl with my VPI and I'm done. Keep your stylus clean too.
As you look at RCMs, I have read an awful lot of positive comments on this website about the VPI 16.5 -- I use a Nitty Gritty, myself, which I like a whole lot, but the strong consensus here seems to favor the VPI.

For stylus cleaning, I am very, very fond of Onzow's Zerodust, which does a marvelous job.
Sorry to disagree, but I like the Gruv Glide treatment. IMO, it does NOT gum up the grooves. Not sure if and how G_m_c used the Gruv Glide, but if you follow the manufacturer's instructions and apply to the supplied pads; then in my experience it actually knocks back some of the groove noise and can on some more noisy LP's make them more listenable. I see no way it can gum up the grooves unless you are applying huge amounts directly onto the surface of the LP from the can...even then??
I use a VPI 16.5 to clean first and then apply Gruv Glide after...a nice tool to increase resolution and knock back noise, specially on a more worn record.