Uni-Protractor Set tonearm alignment

Looks like Dertonarm has put his money where his mouth is and designed the ultimate universal alignment tractor.

Early days, It would be great to hear from someone who has used it and compared to Mint, Feikert etc.

Given its high price, it will need to justify its superiority against all others. It does look in another league compared to those other alignemt devices

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtnrm&1303145487&/Uni-Protractor-Set-tonearm-ali
downunder
Dear T_bone: Do you think that all or some of the tonearm designs out there taked in count all those characteristics ( cartridge, tonearm, set up and LP. ) I posted along that that tonearm design worked always best with the in theory tonearm design geometry choosed for those set up parameters ( overhang/offset angle. )?

I know that some tonearm designers are reading this thread and IMHO it will be " healthy " their each one opinion why they choosed what they choosed on the sole/aisle specific tonearm geometry design/parameters that is only one of several and IMHO not the main characteristic that affects the cartridge quality performance level.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
T_bone: We in our tonearm design don't take it either, we concentrate/focus on the main overall tonearm characteristics that makes " the difference " a true differences for the best and for the best quality performance with any known cartridge.

Raul.
Dear Thuchan: The best for cero traking error with many trade-offs as the ones you pointed out.

It is a good choice?, yes it is if fulfil your mind sound reproduction expectatives to handle a cartridge for this cartridge can shows you the best it has.

Raul.
Raul,
It appears we agree on that point (that using a different alignment than mfr.'s original design could alter resonance characteristics).

As to another question floating around out there... whether applying a different geometry than original to an arm could affect effective length (and therefore affect appropriate geometry parameters for the arm (which might affect resonance characteristics)... That remains an open question... Or maybe that too is not as difficult as it seems. I will have another think about it...

Syntax, Oscar was a smart man.