Cartridge for VPI Classic?

I just sold my VPI Scout to replace it with a VPI Classic.
My system is as follows :
Whest PS.30R Phono Amp
Musical Fidelity A5CR Pre Amp
2xMusical Fidelity A3CR Power Amps biamping
Proac D15
Nordost Red Dawn/SPM Interconnects/Speaker Cable (I may look to change these)

I like my system but I'm a bit disappointed with the slight harshness in the top end, especially in reproduction of sibilance which I would like a cartridge to handle well.

I'm considering the following:
Benz Glider SL
Benz Wood SL
Dynavector 17D3
Dynavector XX2 MKII
Soundsmith VPI Zephyr

Any others that I should consider?
Any advice/experiences?
ecosse_011172
The Denon 103 may not be an appropriate cart for the JMW 10.5i arm. Call VPI for further information.
Currently using Grado Statement1 on my 10.5i arm. Sounds wonderful after some tweaks that Mike at VPI recommended to me.
I used a 103r on a JMW 12.5. A few Audiogoners recommended the DL-S1 over the Shelter 901 and the VDH Frog, that I had been considering, at the time. The improvement was overwhelming. The cartridge is smooth across the whole frequency range. I cannot find any weakness in the sonics. It does not color the sound.

The DL-S1 is a higher compliance cartridge than the 103R and is better suited for the unipivot-design of the JMW tonearms.

I listen primarily to classical and big band and harmony vocals like the Mills Brothers. This music is much more demanding than rock music. Though I have listened to some of the classic rock bands and it is stunning the detail and separation of the instruments and vocals.

I use a modified Jasmine phono stage (upgraded the output caps with Jantzen Superior Caps). Note: the stylus of the DL-S1 is smaller than the 103r. This is why it can dig out all music in the microscopic grooves.

You can get a great value on a new DL-S1 from Galen Carol.
With regard to interconnects: I purchased some 26 gauge, shielded, silver-coated copper teflon wire from John's Silver shop on Ebay (it was $15?) and some inexpensive solid copper RCA plugs (don't over pay for a big name. PartsconneXion is a good source.

If you have some patience and dexterity with stripping and soldering thin wire, this is a real bargain. They look ridiculously thin. However, they sound great. On the down side, if they don't meet your expectations, you are only out a few bucks. On the up side, they may fit the bill, and you have left over cash for something else.
@Jazzgene - Is this the regular Grado Statement or one of the 1.5mv versions VPI had made for them? I wish a Grado for my Scoutmaster but am a little conflicted as to whether I should get one of their regular low output models or one of those custom made for VPI (which are somewhere in between their high & low output cartridges).