VPI Classic and new cartridge - which one?

Dear All,

I have a VPI Classic table + the trimmings (sds, clamp, vta tower) with a dynavector xx2 mkii into my c2300.

I am looking to get a new cartridge offering all round improvements in performance. The obvious step would be the xv1-s, but I have read that this might be topped by other newer models now.

I am keeping my options open and am considering:

XV1-s
Ortofon A90
Transfiguration Orpheus
Lyra Titan i

I like the musicality of my xx2 and would not be prepared to go for an uber analytical cartridge - some have told me that I should avoid the Lyra in that case.

Wondering whether I should consider others and whether anyone has experience with these cartridges with a vpi table.

Thanks
c2300mc275
I recently bought the Classic turntable and went with the Ortofon A90. This easily beats out my previous SME Vi.iv and XV1-s. I have never enjoyed vinyl as much as I do now. I would also highly recommend getting the periphery ring as I think it makes more of an improvement than the center weight, which I also bought, but don't even use. If you can swing it, I would also recommend the Audio Desk record cleaner. It will pay for itself in 2 years or so. It makes the whole vinyl experience soooo much more enjoyable.
Thanks very much for your suggestions guys - not even thought about the Benz so will look into that for sure.

Not really considered Soundsmith before either - I was somewhat confused - i had thought you need their dedicated preamps with their cartridges - now realise that this is not true.

I have not got the periphery ring, so will get one of those too.

Tbh, the classic has never sounded "light" in my rig - I think it is mainly due to my Mac c2300 and mc275 - they add real body to the music. Also the dyna is a musical cart IMO.

Thanks again
Avoid Lyra cartridges? Where does this stuff come from? It's Horsehockey! These cartridges work FINE with VPI unipivot arms. I have a Helikon and an Argo i and they both work great on my Aries2/JMW 10.5i. I have also consulted with Jonathan Carr on the newest designs; there is no problem.
HW's cartridge of choice for his personal use is the LP-S. Be sure to get a heavier (180 grm) counterweight