Best Fully Automatic TT

I am looking for a fully automatic TT to digitize my vinyl collection. My software will stop recording when the needle raises. So I want a TT that will auto-stop and return when the side is finished (so I can tend to my never-ending honey-do and infant without worry of "playing the lable"). Please advise, new or used is ok as long as the sonics are high grade.
128x128podolaw
A semi-automatic TT will need you to manually start a record yourself,but should lift and return the arm at the finish. Some may have just lifted the arm at finish,but I can't remember what category those were classified in.
Current lower and mid end Thorens and Dual turntables should fit your needs. You start it and they finish it.
The Dual CS 5000 is my favorite vintage semi-automatic TT.When the arm is moved over the record,the platter begins to spin.Once proper speed has been reached(33,45,or 78)the arm lowers automatically onto the disc.At the end of the record,the arm lifts and the table turns off.I own three of these tables.I know that Dual does currently offer both semi and fully automatic tables.
FWIW, because someone mentioned it above... The Exclusive P3 (made by Pioneer) is NOT fully automatic.... You just get runout groove noise played at a very high degree of fidelity and speed accuracy... :^)

The best vintage fully automatic tables I know of are the Yamaha PX-1 and the Sony PS-X9.

However, there are lots more tables which will give you perfectly decent performance for less.

Personally, I think Rwwear's idea is right on. The Audio Technica arm-lifter works well and might be just the ticket.