To clean zerodust

My zerodust is getting quite dusty. Anyway to clean this or just go for new one
128x128glai
The rubber part is not attached to the paper backing. I use some tap water and one drop of liquid dish soap and pat dry. I use this after I clean the stylus with Magic Eraser.
No problem using warm water w/ small amount of dish washing detergent.

How are the new speakers sounding?

FrankC
Thanks for the tips Guys. Save me $40.

Frank, you can find out first hand.

How is the new room?
Better yet, sell it on ebay and use a cheaper stylus cleaner that actually cleans.

May I humbly suggest the Magic Eraser and a stylus brush? $2 will buy you several lifetimes' worth and your stylus will stay as clean as the day it was made. The Zerodust costs 8 times more and does 8 times less, a true audiophile's product! ;)

The reason I use the Zerodust after the Magic Eraser is that the ME may leave microscopic white particles on the stylus that have rubbed off. The Zerodust gets these off the stylus and they stick to the goopy surface and can't become airborne. A strandard stylus brush may wipe the particles off the stylus BUT if they become airborne, I would hate them to settle on the vinyl LP surface to reek untold havoc in the grooves. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious, but I agree with Doug that the Zerodust used alone does an inadequate job of cleaning the stylus.