Best tonearm for London Reference Cartridge

Hi,
i have a Decca London Reference Cartridge (LRC), actually mounted in an older Mission Mechanic tonearm and would like to ask you with which tonearm one can get the most out of this wonderful cartridge.
The player is a Kuzma Stabi Reference and a Thorens TD 124, other arms i use are Sumiko MDC 800, Shindo Meursault and old Decca for ffss cartridges, but in these i haven´t tried it yet, but all these tonearm run with other cartridges so fantastic, that i don´t want to change them.
Some people recommend the long VPI 12.5, 12.6 or 12.7 tonearms. Have you some other suggestions?
Thanks very much!
breezer
I use a Jelco 750L 12" with my Decca MkVII with Paratrace stylus and it works great. So much so, I feel no need to upgrade. I've no idea what more expensive arms must sound like but the music just sounds right with the Jelco. There is a head shell upgrade available somewhere that allegedly brings some major improvements.
I read many years ago that the best tonearm for the top Decca is the Dynavector 507.
The Decca is a great cartridge, but sends a LOT if energy back into the arm which ruins the sound. If it were I, I would use the new Dynavektor arm...this arm will tame those resonances and bring out the best that cartridge can deliver.