Aesthetix IO Signature upgrade path?

As a very happy owner of an Aesthetix IO Signature, I am pondering the need for either the second power supply option or going the full Eclipse Upgrade for IO Signature. I kind of like not having to worry about the space required for a second power supply, but that thought is alluring to me, from what I have read, two power supplies do make the music that much better. So how would the Eclipse upgrade compare to a straight IO Signature with two power supplies? Any and all thoughts are welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Ciao,
Audioquest4life
audioquest4life
Addition of a second supply and Full Eclipse upgrade are important to performance. I've owned all of these and listened long term to each level.

The most important thing is replacing all the stock tubes with better NOS, next would be the caps (Eclipse upgrade) and then the second supply.

I don't know if still available, but for awhile Jim was allowing customers the option for Partial Eclipse, which is electrical upgrades but not the new chassis.

Again, having lived with both I suggest the electrical upgrade, finding the new improved chassis pales in comparison along the upgrade path to best performance.

I looked at your system and did not see what power cords you use. If stock you should look into one of the better aftermarket brands here at Audiogon, almost any of them are better than original equipment.
Hi, I was over at Albert's house a few years back. He had some custom made Purist umbilical cords from the power supplies to the phono stage. Ummm wow. We want back and forth once.

This was a monster improvement on this phono stage. They were pricey, but wow. Not sure if these can be made again...
Why not just call Aesthetix?, those people are incredible when a customer calls, Im sure you will find the answer to all your questions. Remember that they build from scratch this incredible units so they Know what could be an upgrade and what not.