Dynavector XV-1S tracking force issue

The max tracking force is 2.2g. HP and many suggesting tracking it beyond max recommended tracking force ie at abt 2.5-2.6g. Well HP spoke abt it few years ago and some of u posted yr experienced years ago. By now if u have been tracking it way above recommended tracking force U may experience some issue with your catridge or is it a non issue tracking it at above recommended max tracking force. I m interested in real life experience not merely opinion
Just bought myself this catridge and wonder whether I should experiment with higher tracking force. thks
128x128audioblazer
Nada to the HP. With all the Welltempereds I've had, the xv-1s is best at 1.9
Also, try loading your cartridge, with whatever tracking force you use, with a 47k load and see what happens...
end of story.
Hey, we can't all get it right all the time....
HP is full of crap and he does not spend his hard earned money on cartridges, we do.

I have owned XV-1 for around 9 years and 2.5 gms of above does not give any sonic benedfit. In my system I have always found between 2 and 2.1gms sounds best.

cheers
Surprisingly nobody seems to load it higher than the recommended tracking force. I wonder what happen to those who claim it sounds better at 2.5-2.6g. It would be interesting to hear abt their experience.
I had an old xv1 and tried the HP 2.6-2.7g tracking. There was nothing special about the sound so I dropped the vtf back to 1.9+g

from experience the XV1s rides best between 1.95-2.1g with
minimal antiskate. Almost no antiskate. I set mine approx 0.6g