DAC Recommendation around 2.5K

There are so many new DACs, it makes one head swim.

I currently have a PS Audio DL III w/ level 3 Cullen mods
it sounds great, very analog and musical, however will not do 24/192 even via coax. So.....

Hegel HD25? NAD M51? I want to have a usb 24/192 to avoid another device in the chain (in order to use coax)

System:

Jolida fusion preamp (with mods)
channel island d-200 moon block amps
acoustic zen adagio speakers
kimber silver cable
soundstring cable
"anti-cables" for speaker wire

Listen to ALL types of music, so dac needs to be comfortable with classical and jazz but also lots of classic rock

Thank You

PS: i do not care about DSD capability, don't buy it....
mlapenta
"09-04-13: Mlapenta
thanks all keep it coming. i see the e20 uses a wall wart, does it require a outboard better power supply?"

No, it does not require a better outboard PS. It sounds really good with the "wall wart". It was designed to sound really good with the included PS. But the designer wanted to put the best possible sound in the most cost affective box he could. So he made it possible to get better sound by having the PS external so it can be upgraded if wanted.
Several other great sounding players, most at a higher price, also use the same setup (Naim, Lynx, Antelope, MSB).
Several trusted sources have tried a better power supply and said it is a worthy upgrade as funds permit.

I must say that mine (e20 MKIII with .082 clock) sounds so good I can not imagine the improvement with the upgraded PS but I trust these guys.

When funds permit I will get an upgraded PS but I am very happy and in no rush.

Also, I owned a PS Audio PW MKII DAC with Bridge (from the begining MKI) and the e20 MKII and MKIII beat it hands down in many ways. Maybe their MKIII, when it comes out, will be better but I am sure it will cost a lot more too.

PS I had the e20 MKII and was very happy with the sound also.
I've had my M51 about a month and love it. I am putting all of my CDs on a hard drive so I can play them through my Blu Ray player. It sounds great, I also have some hi rez files on the drive that sound incredible.....
I had the same question as you. See my thread at: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1375907174&&&/Berkeley-DAC-Series-1-anything-better-2-

For now I settled on a Triode TRV DAC 1 SE. To my ears it handily beat the NAD M51.
The Burson audio conductor have 24/192 capability and you can also switch Dac pcb to your liking.