Aquafina for record cleaning

I just bought a bottle of Aquafina water as it has been touted here on Agon as very pure. It measured 1 ppm with my water meter while the water from my under sink RO unit with three filters measured 7 ppm. FYI. Don
donaudio
Sorry I didn't answer the question to your satisfaction, Dan-ed. But thanks for being so open-minded :-)
Dan asked why Fremer's word on water quality is definitive and you quote the price of his turntable?

That's awesome, dude...

By analogy, someone who owns a Porsche and writes magazine articles must drive like Schumacher.
I don't think Perrier would work well. Too many minerals in there. Maybe the natural carbonation would add scrub factor?

Coke or Pepsi water is probably high end water for most.

Poland Springs might be worth a try.

I use cheaper distilled water acquired by the gallon. Works good for cleaning records but I wouldn't drink it.
Well, Doug, I do think it reflects a willingness to put your money where your mouth is, with respect to trying to squeeze the best possible sound out of vinyl. Maybe he succeeds at that, maybe he doesn't, but his was a voice crying in the wilderness for YEARS while others were taking the easy (CD) way out. I believe he also has a DVD out that explains how to get the most out of a turntable setup so, yes, I believe he has a certain amount of expertise in this field. And he's also done tests of cleaning fluids and respects the AIVS regimen that, I believe, both you and I use. Though I do wind up now with the Aquafina.

And in the mountain-out-of-molehill category, I suggest that this thread really takes the cake. But then I don't drive like Schumacher, so what do I know?
Post removed