Aquafina for record cleaning

I just bought a bottle of Aquafina water as it has been touted here on Agon as very pure. It measured 1 ppm with my water meter while the water from my under sink RO unit with three filters measured 7 ppm. FYI. Don
donaudio
If your going to go through the trouble of cleaning your priceless records. Spend the time and money to get a 1st class playback system and not use a lab type water to rinse your records that just does not compute. Think about it.
I thought about it, and switched to Aquafina from ultra-pure water. If it's good enough for Michael Fremer, it's good enough for me. I can't detect the slightest sonic difference. Computes for me.
Maybe some of his records aren't all that priceless!

Like Dan and Stltrains, we rinse with water that's much purer than Aquafina. That water meter would probably measure 0 ppm.

I spilled bit on the counter yesterday. In a few minutes it dissolved a residue I didn't even know was there, a residue normal household cleaning products don't remove. The formica was left distinctly whiter than the surrounding area.

As Viridian knows (having wasted so many years chatting with us audiophiles!) lab grade water is a powerful solvent that's actually unsafe to drink. Different applications, different products.
Everyone is free to use whatever they wish. Hell, some even put Elmer's Glue on their records. That and Aquafina are most definitely not my choices. Who is Fremer and why is he the definitive opinion?