Record Cleaning

I just bought a Rega P7. Rega is not high on record cleaners and suggests you can get by without one. However, I feel I need something. Any suggestions for a “dry” brush cleaner for < $75? Audioquest, Hunt, Osage are a few possibilities.
rbschauman
I like the Audioquest Carbon Fiber Record Brush. It's cheap, but gets the job done. Galen Carol sells it for $18. Here's a forum that might interest you:

Audioquest vs Hunt EDA Mk6 record brushes
I second Mingles's recommendation of the Audioquest Carbon Fiber brush. I have two (one for each system) - - they're inexpensive and get the job done.
First, I would like to respond to Chuck...
Don't feel you hijacked the thread, I'm pleased to respond.

Why did I purchase the P7? Well, it was to finish an all-Rega system. One thing led to the next and suddenly I found myself with their R7 speakers, Saturn CD, Cursa3 preamp, 2 Exon monoblocks, and the Radio 3. The only thing left to acquire was a turntable - naturally a Rega turntable. I thought the P7 was the appropriate "fit" if you will with the other components. I read favorable reviews on the P7 and placed an order. I had not heard or seen it before placing the order.

Was it worth it? Time will tell, but so far I'm fairly pleased. During my investigation of the P7, I continually saw how the P3 was rated a best buy for the buck. I also saw some good stuff on the P5. Wish I could be of more help, but that's the story.

As a BTW, perhaps why I'm not flipping over the P7 is because it is being ran with SS components. I am a tube fan by heart, but wanted to try a lower maintenance, cosmetically matching, and easy to operate setup.

Good luck with your pursuit!
And now my thanks to Mingles and Rshak for posting. In my brief research today, I felt that Audioquest’s carbon fiber brush had the edge and you have further supported that. Now, I’m going to head over to the forum link that Mingles provided for perhaps the “clincher” of support.

Thanks again guys!
After many, many years of "getting by" without a record cleaning machine, I finally purchased one and very quickly realized I'd unnecessarily put up with far too much background noise and too many ticks & pops. If you plan on buying used vinyl, this is particularly true. Rega seems to fetishize simplicity to a fault in this case. You can also get great results with other wet cleaning methods and/or steam cleaning, but dry brush cleaning is not the e-ticket ride to maximizing your vinyl listening experience.