sme 30/2 or TW Acustic Raven AC3

I need advice, I'm new in the world of vinyle , I have a chance For the purchase . sme 30/2 or TW Acustic Raven AC3
, I have read many review about the two great turntables
I know there are Different school . I'm confused between of them . My decision will be with me for a long time please Anyone compare sme to raven ac3 and what is your opinion of the sound differences
Any comments would be appreciated
my current system . magnepan 3.6 speakers . krell 450mcx power amp plus kct preamp , wadia 861 player .
may listening jazz vocal and classic music
syaak
I had a SME 20 for two years then the SME 30 for at least three years, I now own a TW AC-1 which I have had since 2006.

TW is as quiet, if not better at making the vinyl sound quiet and clean.
It beats the SME 30 in pitch stability and drive even with the single motor. It sounds as big, with great powerful bass. Clean treble and great mids. The TW is very nice with the Phantom. I only used the SME with the SME V and the Tri-Planar briefly.

TW has a very good distributor in the US in Jeff at High Water Sound. Also Thomas is very generous with his time if you have any technical questions.

Feel free to contact me via email if you want any more opinions on the two tables.

Paul
Syaak, several reliable sources have expressed that the single motor TW sounds better than the 3 motor version, and it's a lot less money to boot. But at this level I wouldn't think of purchasing without a personal audition, in your system if possible, and there are others which you may find outperform them and the tonearms mentioned.
Syaak,
You mention Albert Porter asking where is he.

***This my plan Albert Porter Are you There***

If you know of Albert my question to you is what did Albert replace his Walker Black Diamond with and why?
Stiltskin
i am sorry . If you did not understand me , I mean, what he opinion Albert between SME and RAVEN .
And you what is your opinion of them and you have tw raven .
thanks all
Pcosta,
I'm intrigued by your comments. How did the addition of the Minus-K platform change the sound of the Raven? I would think that the Raven before the isolation platform sounded very different from the SME 30 with its effective suspension and that with the Minus-K both tables have good isolation and would be fairly similar. Perhaps the difference is more with the cartridge/arm combinations you have/had. The one-motor Raven is certainly less expensive.

I have an SME 10 and am strongly considering placing it on a Minus-K. Thanks.
Peter