New Lyra Delos Cartridge

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used the new Lyra Delos Cartridge and what their thoughts were on it. I saw it on their site and on music direct.

Thanks,
Russ
rhohense
Recently acquired the Delos and it's a very special cartridge. Musical, revealing, it's really got everything at a reasonable price. Actually think it has cured me of always looking for something "better". This is an impressive-sounding product and I've grown to admire and respect it without reservation. Listening to lots of records, some of which have never sounded better.
Delos, at its' price and even beyond, is a very high value product IMO. I've found nothing near that price I prefer as much.

I'm expecting an order of Kleos soon and very anxious to compare it with Delos.

Dealer disclaimer.
I got my Delos back today after adjustment by Lyra for low riding ( thanks Jonathan) and I've been playing it on my Exclusive P3 for a few hours. Wow..It's superd combination, dynamic, good timbre and delineation soundscape. I agree about it being top value.
Audiofeil:

I'd appreciate your comments on the comparison between the Delos and the Kleos. What are the design similarities and differences between these cartridges? Price points?
I think my comments regarding Kleos and Delos are best served in private email and phone call exchanges.

Dealer disclaimer