New Lyra Delos Cartridge

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used the new Lyra Delos Cartridge and what their thoughts were on it. I saw it on their site and on music direct.

Thanks,
Russ
rhohense
I got my Delos back today after adjustment by Lyra for low riding ( thanks Jonathan) and I've been playing it on my Exclusive P3 for a few hours. Wow..It's superd combination, dynamic, good timbre and delineation soundscape. I agree about it being top value.
Audiofeil:

I'd appreciate your comments on the comparison between the Delos and the Kleos. What are the design similarities and differences between these cartridges? Price points?
I think my comments regarding Kleos and Delos are best served in private email and phone call exchanges.

Dealer disclaimer
Wondering why the Delos is not listed as part of the Lyra product line in the Immedia website. Price?
I've had a Delos mounted in an ET II since April. Now that it is fully settled in, and I've dialed in tracking wt. at 1.78 grams, I am thrilled with it. I had originally wanted a Kelos but the Delos was available sooner. I'm sure the Kelos sounds better, I just can't imagine how :)