What's your favorite Turntable tweak?

I know that this is a huge topic, but what's your favorite tweak (or if you consider it a necessity) for obtaining the maximum from your analog rig?

This can be anything from a new record mat, to vibration control (ie, ginko clouds), to alignment tools, vinyl cleaners (favorite vacuums, cleaning fluids, brushes, etc), record sleeves, anti-static guns, etc.

Along with your recommendation, please feel free to mention specific brands that you recommend.

In advance, thanks for your input!
louisl
I hire a retired Indian Medicine man weekly for a Dance around my Turntable before I listen.
Best results I have when it is raining outside. :-)
As an alternative to the Mint protractors, I recommend Ken Willis' arc protractors. The one he made for my JMW 10.5i has separate arcs for Loefgren, Baerwald, Stevenson and VPI alignment, is much easier to use than the Wallytractor I borrowed for a previous arm, and cost just $50 plus shipping. You can reach Ken by searching over at the Vinyl Asylum of AA (his moniker there is kwillis). No affiliation, just a very satisfied customer. Dave
Dear Loisl: I wonder why you ask about TT when you don't own any, at least you don't name it in your virtual system

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
1) protractor or other measurable alignment tool
2) record cleaning (even if manual)
3) Thorens automatic arm lift tweak on my Linn
Raul, perhaps he still has the MusicHall MMF 7 he mentions on another thread, which appears to have been added after the last post on his system thread a few years ago.