Da Vinci AAS Gabriel

Hi,
I read the TAS review of this USD60K tt. Has any audiogoner out there any first hand experience with this tt and can share opinions? I currently use the TW Acustic Raven AC3 tt with the Davinci arm and cartridge. Wondering if it is worthwhile at all to switch to the AAS Gabriel tt.
128x128alectiong
Definitely a serious improvement. 3 weeks ago I did visit a Multi Motor Raven on a Vibraplane, the owner told me, it was a HUGE improvement, even when all motors on the VP. Minus K is also interesting but take care with the weight.
But you can check it easily without spending much money. Try it with a tube from a Bicycle. Next cheap step above is not using the delivered Mat from Millennium. It is like a LP12, you can do a lot to improve it. You can also try a record clamp...
I see many people owning a Raven improving the TT by motor gear, isolation platforms etc. So it should make sense. I have tested HRS platforms at the Munich High-End show and in my room. Maybe even better. And you may split two seperate platforms, one for the motor (or two) and a big one for the TT.
Dertonarm

How would you actually be able to place the Raven AC turntable on a vibraplane (or any isolation platform) and place the 3 motors not on the isolation platform?. Considering each motor is a matter of 5 mm's away from the table and inside the curved raven plinth.
The Raven Motors are fairly free from vibration. I have seen motors on $10K plus turntables that really do vibrate. There is a dedicated isolation platform for the Raven 3. It has cutouts for the motors. I forget who makes it. Looks great & I have a picture somewhere. For a Raven one since you have more space you might be able to just isolate the turntable but will need to elevate to motor to compensate for the height of the isolation stand, but IMO & correct me if I am wrong any vibration from the motor (if it really vibrates???) would be transmitted by the belt somewhat. But honestly, my homemade stand and setup works wonders. I will qualify it as such, it is close to the equivalent of adding room treatments if you have gone there.

On a different note, the Vibraplane might not be able to sustain the weight if you have multiple arms. I know my cousin's vibraplane got a "flat". But I might be wrong. Check carefully into it. Also, I wouldn't want an isolation platform "vibrating" (since this is how is isolates) separately from the motor. This would introduce speed instability. Hence based on some suggestions here you would need to isolation platforms, one for the motor & one for the turntable. They need to be tuned to the same resonant frequency since different weights will be placed on them. Or you can just simplify and get one large single isolation platform. Complicated it gets if we let.
Dgad, are you thinking of Silent Running? I beleive Kevin Tellekamp (sp?) has been working with TW to create a solution.