Micro SX-8000 II or SZ-1

Does anybody know if there is a mayor difference between the Micro-Seiki SX-8000 II and the "flagship" SZ-1?
A friend told me I should look for a SZ-1 because it offers a better motor. Having a SX-8000 II I am not shure whether it is worth looking for a SZ-1 or only for another motor-unit?
thuchan
Thuchan, there is a standalone Micro Seiki product called the HS-80, which was a high-speed inertia unit (made to be added to the 1500/5000/8000 series models). It would probably give much the same effect to the SX-8000 as the motor on the SZ-1 accomplishes. When they come up in the market, they are seriously expensive, but they are probably easier to find than an SZ-1.

You can see a picture here (about halfway down the page).
t bone,thanks a lot for your good advise. I put all my Katagana and Hirgana together (the Kanjis are all gone...), very interesting and I will definitely go for it.
thanks a lot
The last few I have seen go through the internet auctions in Japan have been in the area of JPY 150-175,000 (call it US$1500-1750). I would say they come up about 3-6 times a year.
T-bone or others, what do these 2 tables sell for? I would imagine that they must be quite pricey. A friend of mine bought the 5000 recently and is telling me (he lives far away) that he has not heard anything better. Has anyone compared them to the rim drive tables like the garrard 301 or the Lenco? Bob