No phono input on Jadis but want to buy tunrtable

Have a Jadis OR integrated amp and I want to buy a nice turntable to get back into vinyl after more than 30 years....

I have no phono inputs. What do I need to buy to make sure that I have everything I need to make this operate properly?

And what should I is a good 'complete' turntable system for something in the $500-$600 range?

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate the terrific advice that I get from you all in here !
128x128mattzack2
I just won an AR XA turntable on EBay. I already have a feeling that I should have waited to buy something instead of rushing into things. Everything is supposedly original and close to mint condition as the seller claims.

I think the avenue I should be persuing should not be the nostalgic road, but more the performance path. But I am hoping that I get a lot of enjoyment from it and I think it will be an interesting starting point back into vinyl.

What type on stage should I buy that will accomodate this TT and be a good starting point for me. I am looking for something in the $400 ballpark for now. I prefer something pre-owned at a price that I shouldn't lose on if I upgrade in a couple of months.
Youor phonostage will be decide on the kind of cartridge you use. Some only handle MM some MC some both. Not sure what your using, but in your $$ range these I have heard and sound pretty good. Plus I think they would re-sell pretty fast with little loss (if any)
Dynavectro P75 or P75 MKII, Jolida, Simaudio LP.3.
There are a ton of options in this price range.
Dear Tom: +++++ " And what should I is a good 'complete' turntable system for something in the $500... " ++++

he has that money for the whole analog rig not only phono stage!

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul,
If you read his last post you will see he now has a table/arm he won on ebay, and was asking specificly about a phonostage to go with it, in the $400.00 range. I am guessing this is money left after the table purchase from the original 5-6 hundred bucks.
Dear Tom: You are totally right, I miss his last post.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.