Finger Prints on Records

I was wondering if anyone is using a record cleaning fluid that literally remove finger prints from their records after cleaning them. I have tried several fluids such as Disc Washer, Audio Intelligent (Super cleaner and Enzyme formula), and my own home brewed stuff. But non of them remove the finger prints from the record. If anyone is successful in removing those ugly finger prints please let me know what you are using.
almandog
Have you tried the disc doctor's miracle record cleaner? It works very well for me.
If the fingerprint is not cleaned right away, the skin oils eventually etch the fingerprint into the vinyl. So, in other words, you can't clean it off because what you are really looking at is vinyl that is now gone (in the shape of a fingerprint).

This is my understanding. If somebody can refute it, I've got plenty of used records that could benefit...

Cheers.
My experience hasn't shown that the oil from a fingerprint would cause permanent damage to a record.

for stubborn fingerprints I use 50/50 of non-ammonia glass cleanser/distilled water brushed into the record followed by a steam rinse with a Perfection steamer. Follow this with a steam cleaning as per the steam cleaning thread.

Your record will now be free of fingerprints and sound like new.
A very weak/dilute (few drops) concentration of Shaklee Basic H in distilled water.
I had a terrible issue where all my records got wet and the covers were fused together by mold. After lots of trial an error the thing that worked for me and worked perfectly was glass cleaner (non amonia as noted above). Glass Plus or something similar I believe. It took everything off including the fingerprints and left the albums spotless as they have never been before. Absolutly worked like a charm. Note; All my albums are from late 60's on up which seem to have a softer vinyl than the old albums from eons ago. So I can't vouch for records from the 20's, 30's etc.
Good luck, John