Feedbands

I received my first record this week. The band is Amycanbe, the pressing is in smoky translucent vinyl, the recording is decent, the dynamic range is particularly wide (by hand-held SPL meter over a sample portion of the record)
The music is Portishead meets Cranberries with undertones of Rickie Lee Jones, indie big time.
I am enchanted.
Jerome
jkalplus1
Very cool Mofi. One thing I forgot to mention in my post is that Feedbands customer service is really good too. One of my records was badly warped due to the USPS mishandling. I guess my mailman is a fan of CDs. I told Feedbands about what happened and they sent me a replacement record at no charge.
Mofi,

Did you receive the latest Feedbands release, Honcho Dreams,
If so what you think of it ? IMO the best to date.

Good Listening

Peter
Peter...yes, I got that a few days ago. I agree that it is a very good recording.

I've been pretty impressed with all of the bands and records so far.

I wish they would get their release schedule, back on schedule. They decided to do 150 gram LPs instead of 180 gram, so they could keep to their original "one-a-month" releases, but they are still slipping further behind.

I would really rather prefer the 180 gram LPs at a every other month release, than the what they are doing now.
You lucky guys got your latest Feedbands release. I still haven't received mine. Hopefully it arrives today. I agree with MoFi. I too would prefer a 180 gram LP every other month vs the haphazard shipping schedule they are doing now. It seems as soon as I get a Feedbands record I get the notice for another order but then it won't come for what feels like more than a month.
Hey everyone

Feedbands may be adding other types of music and instrumentals to those who are subscribing monthly. Check out this survey.

http://cs.createsurvey.com/publish/survey?a=7mx7RB

I still subscribe to Feedbands and am happy with the LPs even though they haven't been timely with their deliveries.

Thanks