Lyra Titan i and Olympos SL

Has anyone heard both the Lyra Titan i and Olympos SL? Can he/she tell me the sonic differences between the two? Your comment is most appreciated. Thank you.
tora
The Titan i is one of the three most neutral and uncolored cartridges I've heard, perhaps the tiniest bit on the cool side - but put the emphasis on "tiny". A hundred other things in a system might conceal or counterbalance that. It's a neutral cartridge containing a tiny possibility of coolness.

The Olympos SL is a larger step away from neutral but, critically, it sacrifices nothing else when compared to the excellent performance of Lyra's current top model.

Take a Titan i and add 1/100th of the coloration provided by a Koetsu Onyx Platinum or above. Presto, you've got an Olympos SL. One Olympos owner summarized an A/B with my ZYX UNIverse very aptly: he said the Olympos added "a subtle brush of mink". I can't think of a better description IME.

The Olympos is a glorious sounding cartridge. Of course only you can decide whether you want a glorious sounding cartridge.
I agree. The Olympos is without doubt the finest cartridge that I have ever heard. It is amazing, actually.
I had the Titan i for 6 months in my system, and my friend Richard has the Olympos in a very different system so I really can't give you a valid side by side comparison. In my opinion, Doug is being very generous to the Titan i. I found it cold and clinical in my system especially after running the Lyra Helikon for 2 years. My biggest complaint with the Titan i however, was the complete lack of emotional involvement it was able to transmit. The Olympos did not suffer with this ailment........whether it is the equal of the ZYX Universe?.....well again I think Doug is being a little generous. But then, he is far more qualified than I to formulate a judgement.