which cartridge is good for Well Tempered ref TT

anybody can suggest which cartridge is good for Well tempered reference TT,thanks
samtse
I have used a Van Den Hul MC-10 for many years with my WT reference TT and arm and have been very pleased with it. kThat being said I think the WT will accept many cartridges with excellent results.
I agree with Donaudio, when I did use the WTT I tried a few cartridges, but my love was a naked Benz Ruby.
I think, today I would try a Skala/Titan
I also used the VDH 10 and liked it. But in a recent test in HiFi Critic it was the lowest rated cartridge, a result which surprised Martin Colloms, who had tested and recommended it years ago. It scored 35 as opposed to a 20 year old Shure V15 thrown as a references score of 63. So it looks like they have changed it or it is subject to large variations. I am in no way prejudiced against them because I use to use one, was a VDH dealer and may be one again. I was considering one myself till I saw this test. Cartridges have gotten so expensive that I hate to take a chance on one which may or may not be good.
I owned a Well Tempered Record Player with the Record Player arm, but I think the WT arms are all similar enough that my experience is germaine.

If you look at the recommendations above, the common thread is that they are all medium to high compliance cartridges, and my results were the same. I tried many different ways to get my Denon 103R to sound right - lots of damping, arm wraps, more weight at the headshell - but nothing I did cleaned it up. With a Shure V15, Empire EDR.9, and Zyx Bloom it was terrific. I found that very high compliance carts like the Shure needed very little damping; having the paddle only about 1/8" into the silicone was plenty.

Also, make sure you're using an OEM belt. All the 3rd party belts I tried were way too stretchy for the WT bearing design. There's a reason they make the OEM belt out of a harder plastic.

David
Dear Samtse: Donaudio posted: ++++ " That being said I think the WT will accept many cartridges with excellent results. " +++++

and due to WTT unique characteristics I think he is right.

The Musicmaker/EDR.9 are not so " easy " cartridges and for what I read here the people had very good results with it, this confirm that you can go with almost any cartridge.

Regards and enjoy the music.
raul.