Contacting Classic Records / themusic.com

Can anyone help me out. I recently purchased 2 copies of Pete Townshend's Who Came First Classic Records 200g version from themusic.com. When they arrived both were flawed with what looks like marks on the stampers. I have sent two emails to them in order to return the albums for exchange and they have not responded. I have not be able to find a phone number for them either. They are a sister company to Classic Records. I recently sent them an email explaining my problem and have no heard from them either. Again I have not been able to find a phone number.

I found a forum discussing the problems Classic Records has had with the 200g series. I am wondering if they are trying to avoid responding because of it.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to get in direct contact with them?

Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xmaxsound2000
I would try contacting the place where you purchased them for a return. I purchase my new LP's from acoustic sounds or music direct and they have been very good about exchanging if I was not satisfied. I also have had similar problems with classic records and no longer purchase from their label for this reason. I have a few early 180gm that are nice however.
follow davt's advice. most labels are not set up to exchange product. their distributers and retailers are.