New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
I have to thank Glory as I purchased a Bendix 5y3 tube and placed it into the Lampi and all I can say is WoW!

Great tube and the Lampi really responded with more clarity, openness, drive and resolution. Slightly more articulate bass also. Most impressed with this tube in my Lampi dac!
Hello Grannyring,
Where did you end up buying the Bendix 5y3 tube? Do you have to buy one or two? Are there different versions of the Bendix 5y3 tube? I have the Level 4 - Gen 3.5.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim,

You should have one tube the power supply. I posted a # here on where to buy tubes. The Bendix is King!!
Glory,

Did you ever compare results of the LampizatOr DACs on Sistrum vs. Solid Tech Rack of Silence reference shelves?