Speaker's Corner.....Best of the Best ?

I would love to hear from those of you that know the Speaker's Corner line of Lp's intimately.
What do you consider to be in their top 5-10 LPs (the best of the best - to be missed).
I am concerned with both performance and sound quality.
Rgds,
Larry
cello
Of the Classic Records reissues, I find most of the 33rpm RCA releases hard and bright sounding (in their own right and not by comparison to what an original sounds like). They have great clarity, dynamics and frequency extension, but many will peel paint from the walls at 10 paces. When Bernie Grundman switched to a tube mastering chain, things improved. And, every 45rpm reissue significantly improves on the 33rpm. Records I found unlistenable in their 33rpm incarnation sound wonderful in their 45rpm re-birth (examples: Sibelius Finlandia by Mackerras; Shostakovich Age of Gold Ballet Suite). I've found all the 45rpm issues consistently very worthwhile.

Of the six Mercury reissues Classic Records released, I think the Stravinsky Firebird is outstanding and the 45rpm version of this is simply mind boggling on a system that can reproduce it. (I have heard it sound horrible on some systems, but that's the system not the LP.) I also thought the Prokofiev Scythian Suite was well done, particularly the 45. The other Classic Records Mercury reissues disappointed me.
Rush,
Great recommendations....Thanks for taking all of the time to put all of it in writing.
It's greatly appreciated. I will be diving in and start picking some of your recommendations.
Thanks / Regards,
Larry
What do you (or anyone else, please chime in) consider to be the best of the best of Classic Records catalogue.
Brubeck, Dave Time Out
Ballet Music From The Opera
Beethoven Violin Concerto
Brahms Violin Concerto
Bruch Scottish Fantasy - Heifetz
Chabrier Espana
Offenbach Gaite Parisienne
Overture ! Overture The Crown Diamonds
Respighi Pines Of Rome
Rimsky - Korsakoff Scheherazade
Strauss, Johann Jr. Waltzes
The Royal Ballet Gala Performances
Tschaikovsky Violin Concerto
Venice The Tales Of Hoffmann
Walton Facade Suite
Rush,
Sorry, I missed answering your question. My main focus is Classical, followed by Jazz and Classic Rock.
My original post was directed towards finding outstanding recordings/performance with a lean towards Classical music (Orchestral, Concertos, Recitals, and Chamber).
Rgds,
Larry
Thomasheisig, you have presented a nice selection of the better classical reissues from Classic Records. I would add:

Adam, Giselle
Rozsa, Violin Concerto/Heifitz
Elgar, Enigma Vatiations/Monteux
Mussorgsky, Pictures at an Exhibition/Reiner
Sibelius, Symphony 2/Monteux
Sibelius, Finlandia/Mackerras (only the 45rpm)
Shostakovich, Age of Gold Ballet Suite (only the 45rpm)
Stravinsky, Song of a Nightingale/Reiner (on same LP with the Prokofiev Lt Kije)

As I mentioned earlier, the 45rpm version of any of the Classic Records reissues will be sonically superior to the 33rpm version.

Cheers,