Happy music...

Like Vivaldi guitar concertos, most flute concertos, etc.
I will be listing some I know-but would appreciate your favs.
ptss
I'll second Al's nomination of the Prokofiev Classical Symphony. Also, I find Hindemith's Symphonic Metamorphosis of Themes by Carl Maria von Weber to be a fun piece to listen to.
I like the way you think, Mapman! And you offered up some really great ideas. I particularly like Surf music, and my favorite band of that genre are The Mermen. Folks can get a listen to their stuff by going to the Archive.org....

-RW-

PS: The Sat. morning cartoons music sounds like a great idea! I will be checking those out very soon...
The SMCGH CD is fun and fantastic with good sound start to end.

Most not all the cartoon songs are from when I was a kid back in the 60s-70s heyday of saturday morning cartoons, but this was always a hit with all my family including even my 12 and 17 year old kids in the car during a trip.

I can also recommend Rhino's "Cowabunga" Surf Music Box Set for lots of one stop shopping fun surf music old and newer with great sound quality throughout.
THis one has a lot of narrator talking in it but is worth it for the fantastic sounding rendition of the "Batman" TV show theme song by Neil Hefti alone that makes me very happy.
We No SPeak Americano Video.

Even Scrooge likes this.

Also Brahms Hungarian Dances, and most any well known Strauss Waltz. Like polka's you can't waltz to music that is not happy.