Happy music...

Like Vivaldi guitar concertos, most flute concertos, etc.
I will be listing some I know-but would appreciate your favs.
ptss
I don't listen to it often, but occasionally I'll play some Polka Music and it never fails to energize. Willie Nelson and host of other stars have toyed with Polka over the years and the results have been interesting. If I'm not mistaken, I believe there was a Polka group that received a Grammy sometime back. In any event, if you need a lift, give it a try. It probably won't become your favorite style, but it just might put a smile on your face.
Brauser's suggestion is a good one! I don't recall too many polka dirges.

Mariachi, Salsa, Rag Time, Bop and New Orleans Jazz, WWII era big band and swing, pop music from the 50s all come to mind as generally upbeat.

Louis Prima's Zooma Zooma Bacala always makes me happy.
While I have only heard one song from this album, I would highly recommend "Life of Tango" with Alfredo Marcucci. I finally identified the song, on Friday, that is on a burned copy of a demo CD used at my local audio store. I ordered the CD within minutes and can hardly wait for it to arrive. It is tango music and the song I have heard sounds like the Bandoneon (think concertina or accordion) and a guitar. It just puts a smile on your face.
Prokofiev's Symphony No. 1 (the "Classical Symphony") would certainly be high on my list.

Regards,
-- Al