The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
The larger Latour Field Coil Speakers from Shindo Labs, driven by Shindo electronics, were the most musical speakers I have ever heard. If not for the WAF consideration, I would already own them! (That reminds me to check my lottery ticket for tonight!)
Reference 3A Grand Veena. Why? Accuracy. Imaging. Big sound. Speed. I'm sure there are better speakers, but I'm not sure any of them cost $8000 or less.
You may get bigger sound from some much much more expensive speakers, but not better.
The Grande Veenas sent my Spendor SP100s to the audio bullpen.
Don't forget to add the overall coherence. I think that is really what sets it apart from other speakers.
Speed,Accuracy, Imaging , Coherence and Big sound.
The Grand Veena...Coherence, I knew there was a word I was forgetting. They were magnificent loud, and it was impossible to ignore even at low volumes. You're lucky to own them- I have the deCapo-i from Reference 3A, and I love them, but they are not the Grand Veenas.