selling vinyl and feeling?

I was just wondering how many fellow audiogoners have sold off their lp collections and are having regrets or are glad and completely happy staying with cd and sacd?
schipo
Sold most of my collection after realizing the lps had sat in a closet for 12 years little disturbance. Kept a few for sentimental reasons but haven't listened to them. Many have been replaced by cd.
No regrets at all as they would just be taking up space.
Kept mine. Realize how few I had compared to the ones here who sold their collections. Maybe that's why I kept those LPs.

Vinyl is a whole 'nuther kettle of fish.

"Regrets, I've had a few, but then again too few to mention."
I sold almost all my vinyl in one fell swoop about 10 yrs. ago.I've spent the last 5 yrs. buying it back.This is not a fidelity issue.I have great sounding CD playback systems and the little silver discs are so much more convenient.It's just comforting to go through the record playing ritual.I listen mostly to CD,but every once in a while I'll clean and spin a black 12 inch disc(on my new Scoutmaster or on my vintage Dual CS 5000).It's also a heck of a lot easier for these 49 yr. old eyes to read the lyrics and liner notes on an LP.
Post removed 
I believe that a lot of the so-called 'resurgence' in vinyl is caused by high CD prices. With prces hovering around $17-18 in most stores, and even on-line (with shipping costs added in) many are finding old gems are much cheaper to obtain as used LPs. What are new LPs selling for?