For the vinyl enthusiasts

When traveling to different cities, I like to track down local record stores. I live in the Detriot area. There is a wonderful store dedicated to used vinyl. Car City Records in St.Clair Shores. on Harper Road Between 9 mile and 8 mile.

They have an awesome selection, If you like classic rock, jazz, alternative or classical. They have thousands of titles to look over. They also sell a very limited selection of used titles. I have had very good luck with the used records. They average between $5-$10 dollars. Very clean records for a used shop. I would guess that about 70 percent of the music I find there is very playable.

I am asking other vinyl enthusiasts to list their favorite record shops in the cities they live in or have visited.
128x128johnjbarlow
Soundwatts--can you give an address and phone for Flipside. I'm a Jersey resident and haven't heard of it. It would be nice to check out a new venue. Thanks.
In Cincinnati, Shake It Records in Northside. Modest new collection, large used collection.

Then you can go up the street to the Comet for Cinci's "best" Jukebox, or to the Northside Cafe where you might hear the Wolverton Brothers or run into Jack Whites "drummin" sister.
Yeah, my old stomping grounds: Princeton Record Exchange... haven't been there for 6 years as I have moved to GA. Only problem was those pesky price stickers that had some kind of unbelievable glue, impossible to remove without tearing up the cover.