Raven One

I was curious what the feedback has been on the baby Raven turntable. I can't afford the Raven AC. Does anyone know the cost? If the laws of diminishing returns apply, this should have great performance.

thanks for looking.
ducatirider
I heard the Raven 1 and it sounds pretty close to the AC (~80%). For 5,000 USD for the table and arm, this is a very good bargain. Plus, it comes with the same motor as the AC which is one of its strengths.

Highlyyyyyyy Recommended.

Andrew
that would of curse lead me to ask,...how good is the arm compared to say a Rega RB300? is it a good enough table to get a high end arm, like a phantom for example?
is it a good enough table to get a high end arm, like a phantom for example?
I think, no one can say it, because it is too new on market and such combination will be rare.
But I think, it is worth a try.
Andrew:

How does the Raven 1 compare with the Mambo? These seem to be similar in theory both plinthless suspensionless belt drives. More mass loading on the Raven with what I would suspect to be a higher torque motor.

Just out of curiosity, which bearing has a longer bearing sleeve? I know it's not really an indication of anything but general construction.

Thanks.